We will fulfill all your photo needs!
- Quality professional headshots and fun portraits
- Group photos
- Images for your website
- Advertising photography
- Product photography
We provide a refreshing custom alternative to generic stock images and we bring a professional touch that amateurs can't match.
Headshots and fun portraits
We love photographing your team, whether you want friendly and professional headshots, quality group photos, or fun portraits of team members.
Headshot images: Click on the play button on the bottom of this image to see a slideshow.
We can create an image that's clean, inviting, and perfect for your advertising needs. If you want help brainstorming an image that fits your message, we will come up with something together. We will create a custom high-quality ad at very reasonable rates.
Advertising images: Click on the play button on the bottom of this image to see a slideshow.
We specialize in creating technically perfect beautiful photos of your products.
Product photography images: Click on the play button on the bottom of this image to see a slideshow.
You can choose if you want headshots, group photography, advertising photography, product photography, or all of the above. Our pricing is quite competitive and is ideal for startups. An initial consultation, one day of onsite photography, and two days of offsite processing of images costs $2000. The pricing can be adjusted up or down to fit needing more or less work.
For most companies, we can solve all of the photo needs in one day. Where most photographers take time, we get professional results quickly and it tends to be surprisingly fun.
If you want, you can see examples how we help.
- Avoid the typical startup company problems: Most startups have amateur and inconsistent head shots, a group shot taken by somebody on the team, and stock photography on their website that looks like stock photography. If professional advertisements were made, they typically cost way too much. For most startups, we fix all of these problems with one day of shooting. Whether you're looking to raise funding or attract customers, it's important to have great images.
- Show a real face, and get a positive customer response: If your customers can see professional quality photos of the folks they speak with on the phone, it can help the relationship.
- Group photos are essential: A large print of a quality photo of the team on the wall brings the team together and builds pride. Group photos on your website turn you into a fun group of folks rather than a faceless company.
- Put your photo on your business card: Having your photo on your business card assures that people will always remember who gave them that card. It's also important that the photo of you is friendly and professional.
- Stock photography: Stock imagery can be convenient and is sometimes the right way to go. But whatever you do, avoid images that look overly generic, and don't use the same images as your competition. When it comes down to it, nothing beats images created specifically for you.
- Be fun: Many businesses take themselves more seriously than they should. Have the confidence to use fun images.
Get in touch and let's create amazing photographs together!
Julian Cash 415.738.9385 julian@HumanStar.com or see the contact page.